We offer a variety of massage techniques, our therapists are Licensed & Nationally Certified. Relaxation & Hot Stone massage is perfect if you are over worked, stressed, or just need to pamper yourself. You are sure to come out of your session feeling relaxed & rejuvenated.
Relaxation Massage Fees
1/2 Hour Massage $35
1 Hour Massage $65
1 1/2 Hour Massage $95
2 Hour Massage $130
Hot Stone Massage
Hot Stone massage is perfect if you are over worked, stressed, or just need to pamper yourself. You are sure to come out of your session feeling relaxed & rejuvenated.
Hot Stone Massage Fees
1 1/2 Hour Hot Stone Massage $100
What Can I Expect During My Visit?
Massage therapists may use fingertips, knuckles, hands, elbows, and forearms during the deep tissue massage.
You may be asked to breathe deeply as the massage therapist works on certain tense areas.
It is important to drink plenty of water as you can after the massage to flush metabolic waste from the tissues.
Massage is not recommended for certain people:
- Infectious skin disease, rash, or open wounds
- Immediately after surgery
- Immediately after chemotherapy or radiation, unless recommended by your doctor
- People with osteoporosis should consult their doctor before getting a massage
- Prone to blood clots. There is a risk of blood clots being dislodged. If you have heart disease, check with your doctor before having a massage
- Pregnant women should check with their doctor first if they are considering getting a massage. Massage in pregnant women should be done by massage therapists who are certified in pregnancy massage.
- Massage should not be done directly over bruises, inflamed skin, unhealed wounds, tumors, abdominal hernia, or areas of recent fractures.
- Don't eat a heavy meal before the massage
- If it's your first time at the clinic or spa, arrive at least 10 minutes early to complete the necessary forms. Otherwise, arrive 5 minutes early so you can have a few minutes to rest and relax before starting the massage.