Ear candling or coning is an alternative therapy treatment which dates back to the year 2500 B.C. Ancient cultures including the Egyptians, Essences, Mayans, Tibetans, Chinese, Indians, and the Orient have shown evidence of participating in this ancient practice. It was a procedure offered only to great warriors, spiritual leaders, or those at the top of the social hierarchy. Some cultures considered ear wax candling to be not only a cleansing of the body but a spiritual cleansing of the mind and sole as well.
Many times, this procedure is done in a meditative and calm state. It is still used today all over the world. In fact, in Germany, medical students have to learn about ear candling as a part of their studies.
Ear candle FEES
Ear Candle (Includes both ears) $40
What are the benefits of Ear Candling?
- Removal of ear wax build-up and debris from the ear canal
- Relief of pressure in cases of sinusitis, headaches, migraines, congestion, ear infection, "swimmer's ear"
- Un-blockage of impacted cerumen (ear wax)
- Reports of subtle changes in energy flow
- Clients report improvements in hearing and breathing
- Relief from vertigo or dizziness
- Relief from tinnitus or head noises
- Helps hearing aids function more efficiently by cleaning ear canal